Welcome to The gadget80.com
Comment Policy You’ll discover a bright and developing community of smart, enthusiastic humans at The gadget80.com. My intention is to foster conversations that are helpful, informative, and fun. The gadget80.com very a good deal would like you to assist The gadget80.com do just that, so right here are some suggestions for how to participate.
Although there is no hard and fast rule regarding whether you should remark on someone else’s post or create a new forum post, I do have some guidelines.Amandeep Singh
THE SHORT VERSION
- gadget80.com is so glad you’re here! gadget80.com hopes you will help create great conversations in our community.
- Do politely ask us questions and let us know what you like and don’t like about a specific article or video, or the ideas we talk about in it.
- Don’t be a jerk, call people jerks, or react to jerks. The gadget80.com will remove bad stuff when we see it.
- Respect and help the moderators. It’s a small team of dedicated, caring humans working hard to make things better.
- Spam: Zero tolerance, of course! If it comes from a human or a robot, spam will be deleted. This includes self-promotion. Generally speaking, promoting your projects here will be treated like any other spam.
- Personal attacks: Don’t attack or insult another user. It’s not helpful and it doesn’t make The gadget80.com a friendly place. This includes calling other members trolls.
- Doxxing: Don’t reveal someone else’s personal information.
- Racism, sexism, and other discrimination: Attacking entire classes of people is just like attacking a single person: we’ll ban you for it.
- Trolling: ”Trolling” is a big, messy term, but we know what trolls are and we won’t tolerate it. If you’re abusing the good conversations here at The gadget80.com, we will take your comments and posts down. This includes taking a thread off-topic, by the way.
- Spreading misinformation: We are not a platform for spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation, and will remove posts promoting obvious falsehoods.