It is made available to developers to test their apps and ensure they are compatible with the upcoming iOS 16 release. The developer beta may contain bugs and unfinished features, so it is not recommended for general users.
To download iOS 16 Developer Beta, you must be a registered Apple developer. Here are the steps to download iOS 16 Developer Beta:
- Sign up for the Apple Developer Program at here
- Enroll your iOS device in the Apple Developer Program by going to the “Account” tab, clicking on “Devices“, and then following the instructions.
- Once your device is enrolled, go to the “Downloads” tab and download the iOS 16 beta configuration profile onto your device.
- Install the configuration profile by going to “Settings” > “General” > “Profile“.
- Restart your device.
- Go to “Settings” > “Software Update“.
- You should see the iOS 16 beta update available. Click “Download and Install” to begin the installation process.
Note: It is important to backup your device before installing the beta, as it may cause data loss or unexpected behavior. you can read ios 16 VS ios 15 as well here
Is iOS 16 Developer Beta safe
iOS 16 Developer Beta is not recommended for general users as it is a pre-release version and may contain bugs, unfinished features, and stability issues that could impact the performance of your device.
However, if you are a developer and use the beta version for testing purposes, it should be safe as long as you follow Apple’s guidelines for installing and using the beta version.
It is important to note that the beta version should not be installed on your primary device as it may cause data loss or unexpected behavior. Additionally, Apple does not provide technical support for beta versions, so it is at your own risk to install and use the beta version.