Google Chrome is one of the most famous net browsers globally. You get a lot of extensions that assist you function everyday duties easily. In the sea of internet browsers that encompass Safari, Firefox, if you make Google Chrome your default browser, every hyperlink you click on on will open in that net browser only.
Here is a speedy guidebook on how you can make Chrome your default net browser on Windows 10, Windows eleven and Mac.
Thanks to its customized features, Google Chrome provides a few blessings to customers who make it their default browser. For example, making Chrome your default browser capability that any hyperlink you open will be mechanically accessed via Chrome. To make full use of the browser’s perks, you may first have to download it to your computer.
Follow these steps to make Google chrome default browser
How to Windows 11
- Go Start menu from the left bottom corner
- Settings>Apps>Default Apps
- Select “Google Chrome” or search for it if you don’t see it already
- Click on the Set default option right in front of “Make Google Chrome your default browser”
- Review the file types and click on the “Set default” button
How to Windows 10
- Open the Start menu and go to the Settings
- Open default apps
- At the bottom, under the “Web browser” category (marked as Microsoft Edge)
- Click on “Google Chrome” under the “Choose an app” window
How to MAC
- Open Google Chrome
- Click in the top right corner “more”
- Tap on “Settings”
- Go to the “Default browser” section and click on Make default
- In case you do not see this button, Chrome is already your default web browser
How to Android device
- On an Android phone, go to Settings
- Tap on Apps & notifications
- Tap on “Advanced”
- Select “Default apps”
- Tap “Browser Apps>Chrome
How to iPhone, iPad
- On iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app
- Tap on More>Settings
- Tap on the Default browser
- Tap on Open Chrome settings and then Default browser app
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app.
Click here to start downloading
Helpful tips for chrome click here
For the unversed, Internet Explorer, one of the oldest internet browsers, used to be formally shut down on June 15. Microsoft launched Internet Explorer on August 16, 1995, as an add-on package deal for Windows 95 Later, it was once covered on Windows 95-powered PCs.